An increasing number of social workers are being asked to carry out age assessments upon child refugees. Dear Colleagues, UNISON has received reports that an increasing number of social workers […]Read More
More news from The website for Lancashire UNISON members
Other branch news:
- SIGNIFICANT REFORMS TO SOCIAL WORK?
- Social Workers Overwhelmingly Oppose the Government’s Social Work Reform Plans
- Urgent LGPS Campaign Action
- COURSES FOR SCHOOL BASED MEMBER
- Sixty second summary
- LGA REJECTS ADDITIONAL UNISON NJC PAY CLAIM FOR 2017-18
- What’s happening to Exit Payments in the public sector?